These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) govern your use of the eMediaGroup Website. We refer to eMediaGroup Software Ltd. and its affiliates and subsidiaries in these Terms as “eMediaGroup,” or “we,” or “us.” Please read these Terms carefully before using the eMediaGroup Website. By using the eMediaGroup Website, you signify your assent to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the eMediaGroup Website.
- Ownership. The content on the eMediaGroup Website, including text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like, but excluding Submissions and Feedback (each as defined below) (collectively, “Content”) and the EMEDIAGROUP trademark and logo, as well as certain other of the names, logos and materials displayed on or through the eMediaGroup Website that constitute trademarks or logos (collectively, “Marks”) are owned by or licensed to eMediaGroup and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights under U.S. and international laws. All rights in or to the eMediaGroup Website, including in the Content and the Marks, not granted herein are expressly reserved to eMediaGroup or its licensors.
- Use of the eMediaGroup Website and Content.
Prohibited content and activities include, but are not limited to:
(a) Violating any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
(b) Transmitting any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
(c) Transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
(d) Knowingly transmitting any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
(e) Stalking, harassing, or harming another individual.
(f) Impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
(g) Interfering with or disrupting the eMediaGroup Website or servers or networks connected to the eMediaGroup Website, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the eMediaGroup Website.
(h) Launching any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the eMediaGroup Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the eMediaGroup Website in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser.
- Submissions. The eMediaGroup Website may enable you to submit messages, comments, photographs, images, or other content (“Submissions”) to the eMediaGroup Website. When you provide eMediaGroup with a Submission, you grant to eMediaGroup and its affiliates, representatives and assigns a non-exclusive, fully-paid, world-wide, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to display, publicly perform, distribute, store, transcode, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works, and otherwise use and reuse your Submissions (or any portions or derivative works thereof) in any manner, in any medium, for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of compensation or confidentiality of any nature with respect to any Submission. Submissions may be available to all users of the eMediaGroup Website. eMediaGroup reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your Submissions and to use your Submissions to advertise and promote eMediaGroup, the eMediaGroup Website and any other eMediaGroup products or services. eMediaGroup reserves the right to modify Submissions in its sole and absolute discretion. eMediaGroup is not required to host, display, or distribute any Submissions, and may refuse or remove them at any time.
eMediaGroup shall have the right, but no obligation, to monitor Submissions to determine compliance with this Agreement. eMediaGroup shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any Submission. eMediaGroup neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement in any Submission. Notwithstanding the right to monitor set forth herein, eMediaGroup does not control any Submission that you or other users may provide. Accordingly, by permitting you to post Submissions to the eMediaGroup Website, eMediaGroup is not, and will not become, a publisher of such Submissions and is merely functioning as an intermediary to enable you to provide and display Submissions.
If you make any Submissions, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own all rights in your Submissions or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your Submissions to enable you to grant to eMediaGroup the rights in your Submissions described herein; (b) you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and any other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your Submissions; (c) your Submissions do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Submissions do not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available to eMediaGroup upon eMediaGroup’s request; and (d) you are at least 18 years of age or between the ages of 13 and 17 and using the eMediaGroup Website with parental or legal guardian consent and supervision.
- Feedback. You further agree that eMediaGroup and its affiliates are free to use for any purpose whatsoever, ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, comments, criticisms, reports, or other feedback other than Submissions (“Feedback”), whether oral or written, that you may send to eMediaGroup or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of compensation or confidentiality of any nature, and that eMediaGroup has no duties to you, with respect to such Feedback.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act. eMediaGroup respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, eMediaGroup will remove Submissions or other applicable content that violate copyright law and terminate repeat infringers. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, eMediaGroup has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send eMediaGroup copyright agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
(a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
(b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit eMediaGroup to locate the material on the eMediaGroup Website;
(c) information reasonably sufficient to permit eMediaGroup to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
(d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
(f) your physical or electronic signature.
Please send all of the above enumerated information to the following eMediaGroup copyright agent:
Michael Berger, Esq.,
C/o Carpenter & Berger,
PL, 101 NE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1500,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
or via email to [email protected]: Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement to eMediaGroup’s designated agent.
- Disclaimer. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EMEDIAGROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). EMEDIAGROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES LINKED TO THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
(a) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT;
(b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE;
(c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
(d) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE;
(e) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND
(f) FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE.
EMEDIAGROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE. EMEDIAGROUP AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EMEDIAGROUP OR THROUGH THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL EMEDIAGROUP OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE EMEDIAGROUP WEBSITE.
- Exclusions and Limitations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent eMediaGroup may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of eMediaGroup’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Indemnity. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless eMediaGroup, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) of any kind or nature, arising from or relating to (a) any information (including, without limitation, your Submissions, Feedback, or any other content) you submit, post, or transmit on or through the eMediaGroup Website; (b) your use of the eMediaGroup Website; (c) your violation of these Terms; or (d) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. eMediaGroup reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with eMediaGroup in asserting any available defenses.
- Force Majeure. Under no circumstances will eMediaGroup be held liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, software bugs, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- Termination. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the eMediaGroup Website and the Content automatically terminates.
- Modifications to the eMediaGroup Website. eMediaGroup reserves the right to modify or discontinue the eMediaGroup Website with or without notice to you. eMediaGroup shall not be liable to you or any third party should eMediaGroup exercise its right to modify or discontinue the eMediaGroup Website.
- Changes to these Terms. From time to time, we may change these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, in whole or in part, we will inform you by posting the revised Terms to the same location on the eMediaGroup Website where this version of the Terms resides. Those changes will go into effect on the Effective Date disclosed at the end of the revised Terms. Your continued use of the eMediaGroup Website constitutes your agreement to abide by the Terms as revised. If you object to any such revisions, your sole recourse shall be to stop using the eMediaGroup Website.